Schools and Groups at Deers Leap Park
Why not bring your group to Deers Leap to ride, or for an activity day?
Many groups want to just hire bikes and lead their own groups around the trails of Deers Leap Park. You can hire as many bikes as you need for your group and simply take them out on to the park yourself. As a rough guide, we will have around 20 bikes at a time available for teenagers – this can be up to 30 bikes depending on age and sizing.
- Please call and book well in advance for any group bookings.
- We’ll need a deposit to reserve the date for you; we’ll send you an invoice.
- The balance is due before the date and we can adjust for any extras on the day.
- Bike hire is £15 for a session, which is 2-3 hours. This includes vat, which is usually reclaimable by the school.
- If using bikes on multiple sessions (lie a school activity week) call us to discuss a lower price.
- Instruction is also available, but this will cost more and must be booked several months in advance for summer months.
- You’ll need to sign a disclaimer to take your group out; you can sign this at reception with a list of the members of the group.
- Risk Assessments and Public Liability insurance will only apply for instructed groups – please contact us.
- There’s plenty of free car parking and easy coach access.
- Teachers and group leaders have a cafe with free wifi and excellent coffee!
It’s really easy – just call us on 01342 325858
Schools – Guides – Scouts – Brownies – Cubs – Youth Groups – PRUs – Adoption Units – Summer Camps – Church Groups – Charities